My name is Summer.
I am 22 years old (A hardheaded Capricorn) and currently residing in Hampton roads, Virginia though I have dreams of living somewhere constantly sunny and warm with lots are beautiful sceneries, hiking trails, water bodies, holistic health stores and maybe some avocado trees. (Tell me I wrote this 5 years ago and I’d probably choke on my own spit from laughter)… But through my journey and blog stories, you may just learn why I feel the way I do and why I’ve decided to change my life for “the better.”
I will begin my Next and newest journey on the road to becoming a nutritionist. (Registered Dietitian”RD) which will most likely take up most of my time as well as my brain matter but it’s totally what I want to do with my life, so the “self sacrifice” should be worth it in the end.
I hope to blog/vlog my little heart away this Summer before classes start because I’ll have a clearer mind and more time.
In my blog: I plan to include…
- FOOD!! Lots of Healthy dishes and recipes (some of my own) & others I may find floating around that look amazing enough to try out.
- Any and everything I can possibly think of having to do with my #WeightlossJourney
- Product reviews *especially anything gluten free or vegan
- Tips on living in your #twenties
- Love and relationships (Starring… Mine)
- Any trips or fun adventures I find myself on
- Some fashion, beauty and DIY
So uhh, you know… Just the normal everyday colorful blog with a dope little dose of summer. Stick with me and stay tuned, I might just surprise ya.