To so many of those who have been asking me for these recipes, the Cat’s out of the bag! I’m finally sharing one of my best tips with you. These are my own, meaning I came up with the concoctions on my own. These will have the exact measurements I use for about a serving which I usually drink throughout the entire day or after meals.
I can’t say these are responsible for all my weight lost but I promise you this sped up the process. I even lost 15 pounds in two weeks when I started combining these into my normal routine. Don’t believe me, try them yourself and see if my magic works for you 🙂
* I recommend using a juicer if possible, r (to avoid the chalky top foam) but if that doesn’t bother you a blender works fine.
However, if you do use a blender you will need to add A cup of water and a half cup of ice before blending.
(not to be confused with Naked’s version of their “Green machine” drink) just a little play off the name. But you won’t find any preservatives or nutrient killing pasteurizing going on over here.
- 6 kale leaves
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1 handful spinach
- 3inches of celery stick
- 2 smaller navel oranges
- 3/4 of a Granny Smith apple
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- A lemon wedge
- 4 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- Add all solid ingredients to juicer
- Stir in apple cider vinegar into mix and continue spoon mixing for 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup water to blender
- Add in kale, spinach
- Add in The rest of the ingredients
- Top off mix with 1/2 cup ice
- Blend thoroughly
This blend is intended to be drank no later then 30 minutes after eating. It will help your body to burn half of the calories you just consumed. “Where has this been all your life right?”
- 3 whole peeled grapefruits
- 3 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- Cut fresh grapefruit into chunks
- Add honey and cinnamon
- Top with water
- Enjoy (15-30 minutes after each meal ONLY)
I hope you enjoy these recipes and I will work on posting more of my #weightlossjourney goodies soon. Stay tuned.
*Also comment and let me know which drinks sounds best to you and how you like it if when you try it out yourself!
2 Comments Add yours
I can’t stand eating grapefruits because of the taste but Ima try this recipe to see if I like it this way. Thanks !